HW: (Nearly) Everything Must Go - Tuck in

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 6 16:50:10 EST 2002

In a message dated 7/03/02 4:54:54 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM writes:

> Mike, yes you can have the box for 20quid plus postage.  Just out of
> interest if you were interested in the two Calvert CDs, Captain Lockheed,
> and Lucky Leif, I would do those for 5 pounds each in with the box set

Excellent - sold!!!  So thats 30 pounds + poastage

Whats your address and I'll send an International money order asap if that ok
with you?

Michael