new space-rock - you hear it here first (as always)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Mar 7 20:17:31 EST 2002

>if yer serious mike, my condolences about yer mum.
>Andy G.

hey folks (and Andy, I love you, is there a guy called Andy G in the
room?),,,don't mean to annoy, but it is THE problem....anyhydrous ammonia,
lemme, and red phosphorous are just (very silly) excuses I use tho' they do
make spotty pics look better and trips to the dentist more often,
possible.....(I hope Lemmy is holding) (oh sh*t, I'm an ugly guy, not a
pretty girl)

I was adopted and spoiled and my mom is the only one I ever loved..I am
picky...she is so confused all day long and won't hear a word about
improving -apparently this goes with the dementia-to-alzheimers (if it
does)....(I have to keep shutting the doors when she wanders off) (and that
purse digging had GOT TO DIE)

but still..I stink...

please hold that gear.....today was a late bloomer as I got glued on the
lists too long yesterday and I had swirling nightmares again...

I am appraoaching -I broke the ice today and it's a go......

I-o Dyne