*Star Nation*

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Mar 8 03:58:13 EST 2002

>is this legal?  or are you being a naughty boy?
yes-  strictly-  I've known of Richard since he "encountered" my "crew" in
the parking lot in San Diego of October 12, 89, and we "encounterd"
his....(they approved of my crew [not necessarily ME in total, mind you]
and told them to get their ass to the festivals)
he sees me drunker than my best friends of 20 years ever do....d*mn  sh*t
p*ss f*ck.. (there was that one time when it was just a kidney stone)
13 years tho' (I think I kept him awake at Jim's bitching late into the
pre-dawn hours)
Starnation1 at aol.com