(OFF) Hawkwind "TAT" RARE vers. 2,0?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Mar 8 06:29:55 EST 2002

Hairy Shoulder writes:

> >I have a copy of T.A.T that has *NOTHING* on it. What's more, it's
> >invisible!
> >
> >FoFP

> that's so cool! would you consider scanning it for me so I can display
> it?

I would, but it doesn't fit into the scanner and I don't want to damage
it by bending.

> also- I wonder how it supported the trust? HS

They didn't sell it for cash. I had to take out an option on a currency
swap derivative. The trust is the counterparty to the swap and will
benefit if the Yen reaches 140 to the Dollar or Mike Coleman posts
something that makes sense, whichever happens soonest.

FoFP