HW: freak emporium march mail out

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Mar 9 11:49:43 EST 2002

Andrew Garibaldi wrote:
> now you would think someone as expert as Freak Emporium would have spotted
> that Yuri Gagarin thing - it's NOT from '76 - don't be fooled.
> - it's the same old 'Yuri Gagarin' from '72 or '73 or whenever.
> I am surprised Freak Emp failed to spot that but just so ya all know.
> As to the 'Business' remaster, I suppose that is the one that came out ages
> back (and we are doing for £7.99!!!) - not quite sure why you highlighted
> that one Andreas!
> Andy G.

I thought that all people on this list know the endless stories of this low
quality ´73 recording being re-released for the 53rd time (correct me if I´m
wrong). And as you said Freak Emporium should know better, as they claim to be a
psych/space-rock/prog mail order. What really worries me is that people who are
not on this list and order it from FE because of this "splendid" review they
might be disappointed and won´t ever buy a HW record again.

Andreas