BOC: King of the City

Chris W desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Sat Mar 9 18:48:31 EST 2002

Not at all bizarre to those of us who stuck by vinyl!
I only bought a CD player because FZ's "You Can't Do That on Stage Any
More" series was only being released in that format (& also releases on the
Incus label, but that's a tad obscure for these parts). Though I suppose I
would have been forced to succumb eventually.

ChrisW
NP: Highway 61 Revisited (on vinyl, of course)