(OFF) Hawkwind "TAT" RARE vers. 2,0?

wall of flame deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Mar 9 20:24:14 EST 2002

>Mark Von Bargen writes:
>
>> Mike,
>>
>> how do you find that when (I fixed it mark) you want to play it?!?
>
>I carefully stuck a hair onto one corner.
>
>FoFP

LOL Mike...you are king and things will be better in hours not EMS synth time
Hello Jill, he isn't the reason,....I'm planning your next birthday
party..(without me of course, don't want the drinks to come back up)
(notice it took him a while to do a one-liner?), also..do you have or have
you seen those 2 versions? I sure would like to own them....I think that
guy in Germany who has more than any of us ever will just sent the back
cover scans....I just get these cryptic messages with pics that kill

wally