(vinyl kollekter kontent) 2 "T.A.T." TOOS

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Mar 9 23:27:23 EST 2002

Upon reading the latest message from Muenster, it is decided between us (I
think) that the second Travellers Aid Trust LP would be a "corrected"
repressing done in ungodly small quantity, not unlike the repressing of the
Church Of Hawkwind LP, where the inking on the orange sun is completely
smooth and will not be abrasive to the genitals should they be
applied....(I have some printed in-between so don't take this like I think
I really know)......
anyway,,,,he says the second version removes the big Hawkwind title on the
front cover so as not to brag as it was selling in good numbers anyway, and
the back cover is changed although I have not perused the pics yet....they
are not spotty though,,,,,he says the booklet appears to be the exact same
in his copy tho' I do recall reading of a 16pg. VS. 32pg. thingie
somewhere...

I am about to go back to my pics now, so the board will be intelligible
again for a while

I'm comming back  RRRR

love, thanks to all for letting me assemble, or disassemble, among you, and
this is not BS.

mc