HW BOC: "World Without End" and Shakespeare

Le Duc De Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 12 11:39:08 EST 2002

This takes us back to Hawkwind.. but I'm reading "The Black Corridor" by
Mike Moorcock.. which I never had before.

If you don't know it starts with the poem about Space is Deep word for
word.. obviously he wrote that (DUH!!)

Anyway picking up the book and seeing that at the very beginning and hearing
Calvert's voice in my mind.. very powerful.

Oh and this is in the Omnibus edition entitled Sailing to Utopia.. and the
Black Corridor section is dedicated to Bob.

Le Duc