OFF:"Helpful tips for dealing with THE OOZE"--Quickfire round

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 13 09:31:54 EST 2002

And with that he twisted through half a dimension, became flat
enough to pass down a fibre-optic cable and was gone down the ethernet, to
an INBOX near you. He'll be back. In fact, I don't think he ever
left... yours,

Meanwhile:  Bruce, head surgeon at the Royal Flying Doctor and all round prescriber of pharmacuetical oddities, lay comatose after sniffing something up his nostrils and feeling so fine.  As a matter of fact he was feeling so fine he felt like he was flying.

He was discovered in the wee small hours by miss Kinky knickers, so named because of her bizzare sexual fettishes with whips - to spend a night with her was to feel the kiss of the velvet whip so the story goes.

She discovered the drug cabinet key next to Bruce only to discover that the cabinet was bare.

Bruce, feeling like the proverbial trans dimensional man, was having a wonderful time even if the voices kept repeating "you shouldn't do that - you shouldn't do that .... etc etc
When all logic an reason came into focus and he realised the alien I am is me and that if he rejected the human touch then the power of levitation would be within his grasp - and he wished some one would beam him up.
Because - as we all know - if you wanna get into it ... you gotta get out of itttttt......