HW on tele

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Thu Mar 14 02:46:28 EST 2002

It sounded to me like the Brainstorm audio was from Space Ritual and the
visual was as usual from the part of the Dunstable 1972 gig that the BBC
recorded for TOTP Silver Machine. They must have some or all of that concert
on film stored away, probably never to be released. What I would give to
have that whole gig on video plus the Italian Hawklords stuff shown on Top
Ten last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Graham
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 13/03/02 22:40
Subject: HW on tele

Saw the "Rock Rules" programme on BBC1 tonight nice short interview with
Lemmy and some lovely, though very short, footage of "Silver Machine" -
TOTP, and "Brainstorm" live with Stacia dancing does anyone know where
find more of this , I presume, Space Ritual footage? Black Sabbath bit
was
ok as were Led Zeppelin and Quo. Also mentioned Iron Maiden, Motley
Crue,
Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, and Saxon. Best bit part from
Hawks
and Motorhead were some lovely clips of English chops in the seventies
no
crash helmets. Ride Free.

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.