BOC: "World Without End" and Shakespeare

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Mar 14 02:58:01 EST 2002

> >Not wanting to be picky, but it's by Terry
> >Pratchett AND Neil Gaiman.
>

> Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I couldn't remember how to spell Pratchett's name and
didn't have the book in front of me.  I'd rather my work be incomplete than
misspelled.

Now *that*'s the kind of attitude I like!  :-)

> I think the funniest part has to be when Crowley, the demon, sends a copy
of the licensing agreement from his computer to Hell's "contracts
department" and tells them to take notes.

> Either that, or the fact that neither Heaven nor Hell seems to know which
side parking enforcement officers actually work for.

Or Crowley owning the original sketch of the Mona Lisa - the one that
Leonardo preferred.  He just couldn't get the smile right in the finished
version....
ARF ARF ARF!

Cheers,

R.