HW on tele

Dave Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Thu Mar 14 05:09:09 EST 2002

>Saw the "Rock Rules" programme on BBC1 tonight nice short interview with
>Lemmy and some lovely, though very short, footage of "Silver Machine" -
>TOTP, and "Brainstorm" live with Stacia dancing does anyone know where to
>find more of this , I presume, Space Ritual footage?

But the latter was the same footage used during the Channel 4 Top 10
programme to accompany Orgone Accumulator, wasn't it?

BTW, not so sure about the commentary's implication that HW sacked Lemmy
because of the drugs bust AND the (supposed) fact that he got all the
attention when Silver Machine became a hit. If the latter were true, it took
them quite some time to vent their frustration.......... ;@)

Dave