HW: Arrghhhh

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 14 07:15:11 EST 2002

Steve,

Thats bad luck man... may I join you in your sorrow.

I too missed this program. I was aware of the program being on, but in
my tired state last night getting back home 10:30pm, I completly forgot
and straight to bed...
I knew I had to be home by 10:30, but didn't question myself as to why!!!!

imagine my digust upon getting to work this morning and my team all
saying what a great program it, some thanked me for telling themit was
on, one even commented on the fact he didn't know Lemmy was in the band
( he's a jamiroqui fan )....... the bastards were even singing silver
machine  when I came in to the office..... Gutted of bristol <G>

ho hum, it sound like the stuff they showed on the Channel four program
so no new material, which would have been a real bummer.

regards
Iain