Test

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 14 07:29:07 EST 2002

No mail for three days. Any life out there?

Out there or in here?  I think I'm still alive - I still recieve posts from Mike C.  But he insists he is an upstanding member of the undead .... so I may be mistaken.

I have been considering an all over body waxing to remove excess body hairs and thereby maximise the olive oil body rubs at the frequent Toga parties I have been attending as of late.  You wouldn't believe how the chicks dig the oily toga parties.

Tommorrow I may mow the lawn.... or better yet .... sit out on the front lawn - sip pina coladas and watch the neighbors mow their lawn.

Tonight is a quiet one - I have the servants serving satay sloth for appetizer and for main course Wrens liver cheese blaaaaahhhh ((its french)) with a carafe of chilled vindaloo sauce.

Toodle pip!!!!