HW: Arrghhhh

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Mar 14 13:52:56 EST 2002

Allan Sharpe writes:

> > I don't believe it - my Video packed up 10 mins into the programme, while
> > I was tucked up in bed 8-((((
> >
> > Can someone itemise what they said about HW and which clips they showed?

Lemmy "from Motorhead" had a few quick pieces on the show. Later on they
mentioned that he'd been in Hawkwind and showed stuff from the BBC
recording they did for Top of The Pops.

> > Anything new?

That's what's interesting. The shots were different from the TotP clips
and there was a small excerpt from "Brainstorm". I think we can conclude
that the Beeb fibbed and the gig is still available somewhere. Can
anyone follow this up through the researchers>

What's the latest from the folks who were following up the last TV
programme which had clips from 1974 and 1978?

FoFP