SLOTERDIJK: update 3/19/02 ( new cd progresses)

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Tue Mar 19 15:53:25 EST 2002

Greetings friends,
at long last, production of material for the forthcoming new cd is
moving ahead.
Final mixing and processing will begin shortly.
At the time of this writing, the new disc will include at least seven
cuts.

The title of the disc is tentatively slated to be:

"Beware the charlatans" (I am the fourth beast)

 song titles:

Circle of Eternity
Free The Gnome
Space Love
Ahi-Ahi
Flashbacks (Eckstedt/Leary)
Philosopher's Disease

*The Thunderbirds ( Live 2000 Philadelphia; on "The Traveling Outerspace
Spectacular Tour", supporting Harvey Bainbridge of Hawkwind

Artwork for the new cd will be a bit more elaborate this time round,
with full color images, and picture.

At this time, we have no plans to perform live, however we are
interested in doing a few very select gigs during the summer season.

                Peace, Mike Burro

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk