HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 20 22:39:40 EST 2002

I saw some pics of Simon King at the rehearsals for the 2001 hawkestra.  I recall some time back  a mention that he might not have played at the 2000 Hawkestra because he was concerned about appearance change over the years. (could be false rumour for all I know - but thats what I read) but if that is the reason - forget that SIMON!!  the years have been kind to you - I hope they are as kind to me.

Mikale

I think I saw him at the ICU Xmas gig, too. I double-took several
times but eventually decided he wasn't tall enough, or old enough, or
quite the same round the face. But the resemblance was enough to cause me
some disconcertment (if that's a word). Yours,
                                                Jon