TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 21 12:24:18 EST 2002

A fair an honest opinion from a man of good standing -

but even so - even if it is an attempt to gain attention and sell more records - the message(seed) is still being put out to(planted in) the minds of the kids etc - and if its a good message and of a humane nature for the good of mankind and it has effect - more power!!
We plant the seed - nature grows the seed - and the rewards are reaped at harvest time.....

....inner reflection of the day.....
<in chaos a way is made way for the creative forces to continue and propagate and in the middle there is the balance holding it all together.  One without the other and the structure falls apart.  Just like the atom needs its electrons to balance out the protons and vice versa. >