HW: OFF: More seen on Ebay, Stoner Rock

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 21 19:14:13 EST 2002

Hi there...

Was doing some more Ebay surfing today, and noticed that there's somebody up
in NE Ohio selling some interesting HW-related items, like the Live In Space
(Italian) book & CD, Harvey's Red Shift (not sure if it's the original or
CDR re-release), Farflung's Belief Module (rare!) and more.  You can do a
search by seller under the name/email of: haystack at alltel.net

The name suggests to me that this may very well be one Steve Hayes, who I
think is trying to raise money to come to live in England to continue Star
Nation activities.  So if you want to contribute to that cause... :)

And on that note, if someone wants to help my Schweiz-relocation fund, you
can always search on crystalmachine (that's me obviously).  Over the next
few months, there should be some of my old vinyl and bunches of CDs there
too.  There's a few up right now actually (leftovers from sales you've
already seen here mostly).  I'm a PayPal-accepting guy now, so that makes
things easier.

Um, anybody heard the new batch of Stoner Rock discs hitting the
marketplace?  Orange Goblin has Coup de Grace out, the Heads have a new one
(out yet?), and the LA groups are still greatly active (Nebula, Fu Manchu,
etc.).  I'm tiring a bit from that whole scene now, since there's too many
bands doing pretty much the same bloody thing, so I would like to know if
anyone's doing something particularly different and spaced-out.

I did like the Scene Killer project CD on Meteor City - I'd recommend that
one to those who are looking for a touch of variety.

Grakkl (FAA)