TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 22 00:56:35 EST 2002

When Uncle sam and his team of scientists can clean up the mess here on Earth and keep it sweet - then I'll be more interested in moving on to Mars and other planets etc.  Otherwise the human race would be little more than an advanced parasite, moving from planet to planet, rather than Earths most advanced "intelligence."

If we can device the power to destroy a planet sure on the flip side we have the power to make it better a million fold.