Free Pair of NEARfest Tickets

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Mon Mar 18 14:44:50 EST 2002

Hi, folks:

Yes, the header, 'Free Pair of NEARfest Tickets,' was designed to get your
attention.  But that would really be cruel if I was just making it up.  And
I'm not that cruel.

As it so happens, I do have an extra pair of tickets I won't be able to use.
While I could easily recoup my money by selling them, I've decided it would
be much more fun to simply GIVE THEM AWAY!!!

Yup!  I'm going to give them away - FREE!!!  Before I get into details,
here's a reminder of who will be performing at NEARfest 2002:

Steve Hackett (England)
Nektar (USA and England) (with Larry Fast, yet!)
Caravan (England)
echolyn (USA)
Isildurs Bane (Sweden)
Enchant (USA)
Gerard (Japan)
Miriodor (Canada)
Spaced Out (Canada)
La Torre dell'Alchimista (Italy)

And let us not forget a special appearance by artist Roger Dean!

The total face value of these two orchestra seat tickets, row O, is $170.
However, I guarantee you the experience and memories will be priceless!

In addition The Artist Shop has an extra room reserved for three nights at
the Lafayette Yard Marriott, the closest hotel to the NEARfest venue, that
I'll no longer be able to use.  Currently this hotel is booked solid for
NEARfest weekend!  Whoever wins the NEARfest tickets will have the option of
taking over this reservation.  (And to be clear, when I say 'taking over the
reservation,' I mean that should the ticket winner decide he or she wants
that reservation, then he or she will be responsible for the cost of the
reservation which is at the Special Events rate of $119 + tax per night.  In
other words, The Artist Shop will not cover the cost of the hotel reservation.)

OK, so I've caught your interest.  To become eligible to win this pair of
tickets you simply need to fill out The Artist Shop's on-line entry form.
There are no entry fees and no purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
All entries will be subscribed to The Artist Shop's e-mail newsletter, if
not already subscribed, and that subscription must be maintained until the
results of the random drawing are announced.  Once the contest is over,
you're free to unsubscribe, but I'm betting you'll find it worthwhile  ;-)

You must be 18 or older to enter and only one entry per person is allowed.
Any questions you may have about NEARfest 2002 itself (when, where, who's
playing, etc.) can be answered by visiting their excellent website
<http://www.nearfest.com>.

So, if you would like a chance to win this pair of tickets, you'll find all
the details at <http://www.artist-shop.com>.  Good luck everyone!!!

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
phone: 877-856-1158, 330-929-2056          fax:330-945-4923
              INDEPENDENT PROGRESSIVE MUSIC!!!