TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 23 01:31:35 EST 2002

Lay an egg - no.... but I have had much practice in the things required to fertilise human eggs so that someone else can

what would the point be in colonising Mars and other planets?  I'm always open to new and creative thoughts/ideas.  So I am open to changing my mind on my own opinions.

If it is to create a newer and better place to live I cannot see that realistically happening without a radical change in our consciousness - we (the human race) would simply be taking all our old ways of thinking to a new place.  Sure it would be exciting for a while - but then human nature would take over and it would be the same old boring "MaRs......" whinge whinge...
How many times have I marvelled at another sunrise, or the beauty in the cloud formations - a landscape - animals - only to get replies such as - "its only a tree, haven't you ever seen a tree before?"
or crosseyed, head cocked to the side like a confused cockerspaniel over why I think a cloud formation holds such beauty......
Perhaps thats all part of this dimension of duality - to never be happy with what is abundantly beautiful and marvelous - more more more - thrill my soul
I know Im guilty on some counts