TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

Steven Skane sskane at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Sat Mar 23 03:49:50 EST 2002

Never really seen an egg that turned me on that much. Perhaps after a long
romantic evening.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael W Blackman" <Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: TOTALLY OFF: Who died...

> Lay an egg - no.... but I have had much practice in the things required to
fertilise human eggs so that someone else can

> what would the point be in colonising Mars and other planets?  I'm always
open to new and creative thoughts/ideas.  So I am open to changing my mind
on my own opinions.

> If it is to create a newer and better place to live I cannot see that
realistically happening without a radical change in our consciousness - we
(the human race) would simply be taking all our old ways of thinking to a
new place.  Sure it would be exciting for a while - but then human nature
would take over and it would be the same old boring "MaRs......" whinge
whinge...
> How many times have I marvelled at another sunrise, or the beauty in the
cloud formations - a landscape - animals - only to get replies such as -
"its only a tree, haven't you ever seen a tree before?"
> or crosseyed, head cocked to the side like a confused cockerspaniel over
why I think a cloud formation holds such beauty......
> Perhaps thats all part of this dimension of duality - to never be happy
with what is abundantly beautiful and marvelous - more more more - thrill my
soul