HW: Andy Dunkley

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sun Mar 24 08:35:00 EST 2002

Hi ya,

I don't know. I don't remember him being mentioned at last years event.

What cd are you talking of?  The original or last years?
I have Greasy Truckers Party
(the one with Gong, Camel, Henry Cow etc.) and I have the second album
only of Greasy Truckers Live (got given it because I'm a Hawk freak but
the first slab of vynal and the cover were withheld because the person
did not want to give me anything of any possible value, at the time and
still to this day I'm grateful to the geezer though).

So if anyone would put the first slab of vynal on cd for me I'd be very
greatful, the two minuite silence always brings back weird memories!

Also is there a recording of the entire Hawkwind performance?

Also is there a recording of ICU and Mann at last years bash floating
about?

Chris

--
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat
                -- Lewis Carrol