OFF: the silver crucifix chrystal mass ecstacy explosion memorial ressurrection

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Mar 25 18:48:38 EST 2002

Salutations,
The Hawkwind Electric Library can now be found by
navigating from
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/ ...
The banners will be removed with time as seen fit!

Otherwise, the next issue of GATEAVISA will contain
reviews of these recent CDs:

T.S.O.L. - Disappear
Entombed - Morning Star
System Of A Down - Toxicity
Gwar - Violence Has Arrived

...order your copies from this address if you are
willing to read Norwegian...

Yours in Christ,
Chr. (22+23)
"liar die of AIDS"

---
"A 'Bowie-Shag' is when you miss your vein."
- Dr. Crabstix, Nazi Deadhead Commando And Paramedic
Hippy Emergency General

You can take the Beatle out of Uncle Charlie, but you
can't take Uncle Charlie out of The Beatles!"
- Bastard Ceremonial Proverb Of The Immortal
Blasphemers Of Sodom

"There remains nothing but juggernauting the
Apocalypse Übersoul through the constant avalanche of
dying bodies!"
- Tubrok The Alterer, Paramilitary Ascendant Archangel
Of Christ And Avenging Jehovah Of The Revalations

"I actually saw Motörhead play at least seven fucking
times, right, but I only remembered to bring my
fucking woman along just once!"
- The Cannibal Swinger, King Of Romania