OFF: 7% Solution CD to offer

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Mar 26 17:38:03 EST 2002

Hi Folks...

Just came back from a trip to Used Kids today, where I picked up a used copy
of 7% Solution's first CD entitled "All About Satellites and Spaceships"
which is IMHO one of *the* classic US space rock albums, albeit of the more
laidback and dreamy variety, i.e., on the side of shoegazing.  It cost me $3
+ $0.17 tax, and it'll cost me $1.26 + $0.40 mailer to post it, so the first
person to offer me $5 for it, gets it.  If you're overseas, prolly the
equivalent of $6 (no jewel box) to claim it and some indication of how you
expect to 'pay.'  Trades considered.  PayPal payments accepted.

Grakkl (FAA)

If nobody wants it, it goes to Ebay with all the other stuff I just put up
there.