OFF: Skin Alley/UA Foldout Compilation?

Cosmic Dolphin rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Mar 28 16:51:15 EST 2002

A long time ago I remember seeing a UA? compilation album with a g/foldout? sleeve, which I think had both Hawkwind and Skin Alley on it, as well as some other UA artistes. A Half naked girl featured in the sleeve.

Has anyone ever seen this? I have only ever seen it once. And have always regretted not buying it. My memory is a bit wonky regarding this item, since I probably saw it circa 1988 at a record fair.  Maybe it was a promotional item, my memory is telling me artist sampler though. Any ideas?

Rich W