OFF: Doctor Who / CD / Doctor Poo

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Mar 29 05:46:27 EST 2002

Burned out now - send me your address and I'll drop the CD in the post.

For any Doctor Who fans I'd also recommend downloading "Doctor Poo" from the
Viz website.  It's a Flash executable and funny as the proverbial tickling
stick on the seam.

"I'd leave it ten minutes if were you Davros..."

Cheers,

Rich.