OFF: Progress Quest

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Mar 29 19:28:11 EST 2002

Just as a matter of interest, is anyone here playing Progress Quest?
(www.progressquest.com) If not, WHY NOT!  There's a built in Hawkwind level
(if you've not found it yet, it's in act VII - grab the invisible lance,
exterminate the ettins, fetch me a match and BINGO!  HLL made up as a
dragon!!!), the graphics on the 3d mode are astounding, there are "Cronos"
symbols hidden everywhere, and on the whole, it makes Grand Theft Auto 3
look like space invaders.

Oh, and it's free!!!!

Drop me a line off list if you fancy joining the "Technique and Ferret"
alliance.

Cheers,

Rich.