HW: was Star Nation - now Nottingham

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Mar 29 19:27:44 EST 2002

AG says/wonders....

>the CD is NOT all Nottingham by any means apparently - hence the new title.

Oh, cool.  So my idea that it's to be 2CD is correct?  Hope it's really
*new* stuff and not extra dog-barking outtakes from Glasters '90.  :)

>As to the DVD's that is a longer tale - what is rmp anyway????

USENET rec.music.progressive

Grakkl (FAA), who can't understand why the DVD makers would just so
obliviously fail to complete *all* of these Bedrock shows to *at least* what
was issued on VHS.  I mean, cripes, the whole DVD reissue craze is
predicated on people only buying them *if* they get something new and better
out of it, knowing that people are a wee bit tired of planned obsolescence
in the realm of electronics/computers, and entertainment tied thusly.  Ah,
the 'winds of change' are blowing...you just can't hear them on the stinkin'
DVD!