Now here is an alien dream

Duc De Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 30 11:30:21 EST 2002

I don't usually read or pass on things like this but you HAVE TO read this
one..

I want some of the drugs this guy is taking...

Mike

PS I have replied as an evil alien telling him we know where he is and are
coming to get him.
PPS no not really..

-----Original Message-----
From: webmaster at dk.com [mailto:webmaster at dk.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 12:53 AM
Subject: Aliens or Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!

If you are a time traveler or alien disguised as human and or have
the technology to travel physically through time I need your help!

My life has been severely tampered with and cursed!!
I have suffered tremendously and am now dying!

I need to be able to:

Travel back in time.

Rewind my life including my age back to 4.

I am in very great danger and need this immediately!

I am aware of two types of time travel one in physical form and the other
in energy form where a snapshot of your brain is taken using either the
dimensional warp or an electronic device and then sends your consciousness
back through time to part with your younger self. Please explain
how safe and what your method involves.

I have a time machine now, but it has limited abilitys and is useless
without a vortex.

If you can provide information on how to create vortex generator or
where I can get some of the blue glowing moon crystals this would also
be helpful. I am however concerned with the high level of radiation these
crystals give off, if  you could provide a shielding or other crystals
which give off a north polarized vortex field just as strong or strong
enough to make a watch stop this would be great.

Only if you have this technology and can help me exactly as mentioned
please send me a (SEPARATE) email to: IneedTimeTravel at aol.com

Please do not reply if your an evil alien!
Thanks