Voice Print Sampler

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 30 16:42:55 EST 2002

The tracks are listed inside the magazine - can't remember what page - have a read :-)

Michael
*sorry if this has already been answered - but I have yet to finish going thru my 475 emails today LOL

I know this was discussed a little while back, but I just got my copy of the
Voiceprint sampler, and there are no tracks listed, just came in a plain
sleeve.
When I did a Winamp search, the artist/track list was confusing, It lists The
Alarm as the band for every song?
Does anyone have a complete track list for this cd?
thanks
bob (in sampler heaven)