Now here is an alien dream

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 31 12:44:51 EST 2002

Sounds like that dude scored one of those rare bottles of Sandoz LSD 25 and misread the dosage - take 1 - 2 drops orrally - he thought it said drink one vial orally
hmmmmmmmmm

The only way I know how to shield ones self from the radiation emitted from those blue moonstones is to wear a pumpkin skin armor suit.  (kidding)

ps - tell that dude - that travelling millions of light years across space to probe the anal cavities of certain human specimens does not make them evil -
I can't wait to travel millions of light years to go probe some aliens - and Im not evil ;-)

k-pax

I don't usually read or pass on things like this but you HAVE TO read this
one..

I want some of the drugs this guy is taking...

Mike

PS I have replied as an evil alien telling him we know where he is and are
coming to get him.
PPS no not really..