don't like chain letters, but this one is an exception:

Le Duc de Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Wed May 1 16:32:19 EDT 2002

All

PLEASE accept my apology for this. It was NEVER meant to go out to all these
emails.

Havn't had an email fuax pas in a long while.

sorry

Mike

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
            -- Mark Twain