OFF: UK travel tips?

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed May 1 17:17:28 EDT 2002

On Wed, 1 May 2002 16:07:14 -0400, stephen lindas <lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET>
wrote:
>HI, I have a bunch of help trying to find something. So far nothing under
>$800. :-( Cheers STEPHE

I'm looking at the Travel Ads in the S.F. Weekly (New Times-owned free
weekly paper - I'm sure you have a local equivalent), and there are several
agencies advertising London round trip airfares in the $350-$500 range (and
these are from San Francisco - Chicago, Cleveland, NYC etc. are all much
closer to London!).  Of course, the ads all say "restrictions apply", so
those fares may or may not be available for the travel times you're looking
for.  Also check the ads in the Travel section of your normal sunday paper;
I'm sure that similar deals can be found ... good luck!

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com