HW: free CD from xmas party

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Sat May 4 07:06:40 EDT 2002

Just received the "2nd Annual Christmas Party Exclusive Limited Edition CD
(not available in shops)".

It is a 5 track CD
1. Vision Quest (bedouin)
2. Sonic Space Attack (DB)
3. Untitled (Tim Blake)
4. For Kirsty (Hugh Lloyd Langton) (sic)
5. Technoldand (DB)]

I am not up enough with the bedouin and DB output, but I haven't heard any
of these tracks before. The Huw track is live, and the tim piece is a little
thing that hasn't stuck in my mind, despite a couple of listens.

For free it is OK, and one I am keeping in my collection, but likely will
never listen to again. The CD number is HAWK222CD, and has free CD, not for
resale on it. It comes in a clear flexible plastic slipcase, and a piece of
papaer with the title on, and a picture of the doubleheaded hawk adorned
with snow, holly and father xmas hats.

Cheers

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.