HW: Dregs For Sale

Cosmic Dolphin rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon May 6 12:05:13 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Just to say thanks to everyone who helped ;-) me liquidate my hawkwind collection, and to apologise to anyone I didn't reply to directly about stuff (been moving house, looking for jobs and stuff in IRL).

There are a couple of items left:

Hawkwind - Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980 - 85 CD (Anagram UK)
Hawkwind - The Best of Friends and Relations CD (Emporio UK)
Hawkwind -  Friends and Relations The Rarities CD (Anagram UK)
Hawkwind - Quark Strangeness and Charm CDsingle (EBS UK - Note this is damaged theres a gouge in track 2 but other tracks play ok)
Hawkwind - Alien4 CD Digipack (EBS UK - Note this has a load of surface marks due to stupid packaging but should play ok)
Hawkwind - Thats Original Levitation/Live 79 2CD (Castle Communications UK - Note the sleeve on this is completely trashed but CDs ok)

To whoever wants them, I will do all of the above for 12UK pounds plus postage, can't say farer than that.

Also I have:

Hawkwind - Live Legends PAL VHS
Hawkwind - Stonehenge Festival (The Hawkwind Only one - Not the one with the enid and others ;-)) PAL VHS

I will do the pair for 6UK pounds plus postage.

Lastly:

Gong - Zero to Infinity CD (in ltd plastic slip cover) - 6 UK pounds plus postage.

Thanks again all.

Rich W