BOC: tales of the psychic asides

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue May 7 14:17:16 EDT 2002

> Anyone got any BÖC news?  c.f., the planned DVD or any follow-up
> to CofHM?  I see they aren't playing all that much this summer...

Not really BOC news per se, but I'm going to see David Roter Method (w Al and
Jack Rigg (the guitar of Imaginos) friday.
Tuesday next week, Mike Watt is in town to do his thing. playin' the red and
the black. Will post reviews-- watt's got a drum/bass/hammond lineup this tour
so the intstrument shift should make for interesting listenin'

oh, Meltzer has a new CD -- its the material from the Tropic of Nipples ep with
bob pollard, antler and smegma. I know they do a version of "On the Road
(again)" off of Piece of Work (or is it the other way around?).  and the disc
has tracks from the infamous VOM.  go to offrecords.com for info.

Jason