Adrain Parr, part 2

Chris Purdon ClyvedonPress at TALK21.COM
Wed May 8 07:20:27 EDT 2002

Dear thanes, liggers, groupies, sorceresses, and all,

I had a phone call today from the occupier of Adrian's supposed address in Teddington. He informs me that Adrian sold the flat last June and moved out, though he doesn't have any forwarding or contact details. He has given me the name of the estate agent who handled the sale, so I will follow that up. At least we know not to try to contact Adrian there, but it still seems very odd that he has disppeared like he has and not informed anyone.

Best,
Chris Purdon