OFF: rococco enthroned

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu May 9 06:35:25 EDT 2002

King Bee bulletin: Howdy Doody lives again

I am quite disgusted but also rather concerned with
the basic and wholesome principles on which the
catholic church was founded upon and why little
bearded idiots like Michael Moorcock are even allowed
to claim themselves as anything but the gay jewish
hippie children of the hardrock revolution still
failing blow their minds on basic western culture and
tradition.

In my youth I was quite respected by hardcore as fin
de siecle hardcore as this super fairy 18th century
deadhead, as Bon Scott patrolling the streets with his
fairy Grateful Dead gang of droogs in this underground
empire world of A Clockwork Orange. I made it out and
avoided dying of a shrunken liver and continued where
I had left off.

I have also been John Bonham in person, a bit of a
junkie deadhead and a mad Iranian to some and a crazy
gangster jehovah hippie mohawk who nobody really can
figure out because he just collapses as the jehovah
behind his drumkit and was a fucking magi horse a
million years ago and just came back as the jehovah.

-Chr.
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/