OFF,HW: Seeking Paul Ward (Assassin Sonique)

Matt Curtis mcurtis at AU.INFOGRAMES.COM
Sun May 12 19:34:00 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I'm and old colleague of Paul Ward's. (I'm also a former small
time BOC-L lurker, but that was a long long time ago!) I'm
looking to get in touch with Paul, as I've lost his contact
details. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, could you
please pass on my email address (mcurtis at au.infogrames.com)?

While I'm here, if anyone wants a little Hawkwind competition,
my buddy Nikolai has a snippet of a tune which sounds like it's
being sung by Nik Turner. Someone suggested it was "You
Shouldn't Do That", but it doesn't sound like any version I've
ever heard (though my HW experience is pretty limited :)
Check out "Meat" on this page:
http://www.very.net/moose/stuff/namethat.htm

cheers,
-matt