BRAIN: the david roter method works, just look at me! (eep)

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon May 13 08:26:57 EDT 2002

posted the wrong link. my apologies.

http://cellsum.com/Shows.htm

..is the right link.

Tuesday, "the red and the black" with an organ (+ no guitar) courtesy of Mike
Watt and the Secondmen.

A BOC anecdote to prove how it unifies the world: Albany Tupil festival was
this weekend, and some guy was getting a guitar out of his car near my
apartment, but he left his case on the trunk. SO I take it into my buildings
foyer, since im sitting out reading philosophy, its a nice day, and hope to
give it back to him later.  He does show up eventually, give him the case back
and he's stunned someone did not steal it. Talk a bit, and it turns out his
band opened for 3OC in 97 or so. and he gives me a fiscal reward for my
non-theiving. how's that for tyranny and mutation?
Also, went to a bagel shop by the UAlbany campus and kid behidn the coutner was
wearing a Cultosaurus tour shirt ("CE" cover on front/1st  LP cover on back).
He got it at a thrift shop.

Yay.
Jason

Jason