HW: tribute bands info wanted

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Mon May 13 23:03:36 EDT 2002

"Moonglum ." wrote:

> I am seeking information on Hawkwind tribute bands.  I already know about
> Silver Machine, Brighawk, the Cosmic Brotherhood of Ra, The Time Brothers
> and Roadhawks.  This is for a page on my website, which is already up with
> details on those bands (http://www.starfarer/tribbands.html).  I would be
> happy to hear any new details on the bands I have already covered or about
> any other HW tribute bands.

Not-too-far back in the day, we compiled and distributed the HW
Covers All tapes project, details on which can still be found on my
web site at:

http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr/hw.html

That should give you a good place to start....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
grodog at pacbell.net                      http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

      If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.
                Anything you want to, do it.
         Want to change the world?  There's nothing to it.

                    -- "Pure Imagination" from
                              _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_