att: SCOTT HELLER

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 17 20:34:50 EDT 2002

I had the CDR with the Chaos UK and Discharge albums I
requested you to make me last year stolen with a bunch
of other discs. Without your current email address I
was wondering if a replacement copy was in order after
my last request. I also need your current mailing
address in Denmark so I can send you the Syd Barrett
tape you wanted and whatever else you may want in
return for the favor.

-Chr.
The Wheelchair Guy With The Awesome Iron Maiden Font