BOC: Sheffield 19-5 and London 17-5

Martin Roy Varley mrvarley at UCLAN.AC.UK
Tue May 21 08:14:54 EDT 2002

I managed to get to 2 shows (London and Sheffield) this tour. Seen them 13 times now (first was in 1978) and they just get better!

Both shows were excellent - the main nice surprises at London were Vigil, Quicklime Girl and Golden Age of Leather. None of these made it to Sheffield but instead we got Stairway to the Stars, Before the Kiss (these were the first 2 songs!), See You in Black and Lips in the Hills. Otherwise the set lists were the same.

I was hoping for Subhuman but maybe next time.....

Now we start waiting for the next announcement of UK dates!

Martin V

Chris W wrote:

>I didn't get these four at either Wavendon or the Astoria*GRRRRR*... looks
>like they've really been ringing the changes...

Sounds like it would be worth seeing more than one show on the next
tour....
--
Tim Hall, http://www.kalyr.com

"It's a fine line between stupid and clever"
 - Spinal Tap