OFF: Desperately seeking Pink Fairies T-shirt

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu May 23 17:16:17 EDT 2002

It looks like this place actually has one for sale!
http://www.polkaville.com/vinyl/60sdb6.htm

Have you tried contacting Fee, who runs the Larry Wallis website?  If
anyone knows, she probably would.  None of the labels currently releasing
Pink Fairies stuff (Bomp!, Captain Trip, Voiceprint) have t-shirts for
sale.  Neither does the Wallis "official" PF's website,
http://www.pinkfairies.co.uk .

A 'Kings of Oblivian' t-shirt would thoroughly rock.  I KNOW I've seen
someone wearing one previously ... (NO idea where) ...

On Thu, 23 May 2002 16:03:28 -0400, Eric Siegerman <erics at TELEPRES.COM>
wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can get a Pink Fairies T-shirt and have
>it delivered by May 31?
>
>I've been invited to a party on the 1st, whose theme is "pink".
>People are being encouraged to "wear it eat it drink it".  Taking
>that literally sure ain't gonna happen....

You may just have to "Kill 'em and Eat 'em".

>Yeah, Floyd shirts are easy to come by, but how boring.  Besides,
>that pink-elephant Fairies logo would be just the thing :-)

Actually pigs (of uranus?), I think. :^)  Although pink elephants would
certainly be appropriate, too ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com