OFF: Desperately seeking Pink Fairies T-shirt

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu May 23 19:25:38 EDT 2002

In message <200205232116.RAA07887 at listserv.spc.edu>, Doug
Pearson <jasret at MINDSPRING.COM> writes
>It looks like this place actually has one for sale!
>http://www.polkaville.com/vinyl/60sdb6.htm

Or if you look at another page on that site, to wit:

http://www.polkaville.com/vinyl/60sdb4.htm

they've got an impressive array of HW rarities up for grabs, not too
pricey either.

However the website doesn't look like it's been updated for a long time -
or at least, the most recent date I could see is November 1997- so don't
hold your breath.

The only Pink Fairies T-shirts I've ever seen on sale were at a 1986 gig
in London, at the very start of the "Kill 'Em And Eat 'Em" re-re-re-re-
reunion period. They weren't great (the T-shirts that is, the band were
shit-hot) : a black shirt with a *tiny* pink logo saying "Pink Fairies Over
London" over the heart area, and "Kill 'Em And Eat 'Em" in red on the
back. Not a patch on the classic PFs flying-pig-in-shades design.

So- anyone heard Larry Wallis' new album, which appears to have
*finally* been released?
--
Nick Medford