OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 26 07:45:20 EDT 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 26, 2002): We've just uploaded new shows from The Kozmik
Ken Experience and Alchemical Radio. See the playlists below.

The new issue of the great online improv zine Improvijazzation Nation is
only now. Check it out at: http://home.attbi.com/~rzzaj/zzaj55.htm

Electronic artist Matt Borghi will be doing a "live" solo ambient set at the
313.JAC in Detroit. He will be accompanied by Geoff Nostrant (Silvercord),
and Tracey Peters (Mutual Hate Society). This show is certain to be an
awesome experiment in contemplative ambient sound... try and make it if you
can. You can get directions to the show at:
http://www.mattborghi.com/performance.htm. Or you can email Matt directly
at:  411 at mattborghi.com

Kozmik Ken Experience Show #6

Alpha Omega - "Space Pilot" (from Electronic Mind Project)
Galaxy Transport - "Interstellar Fairy Drive" (from Psychedelic Rockers)
Glass Family Electric Band - "Agorn" (from Psychedelic Visions)
Space Opera - "Holy River" (from Space Opera)
Korai Öröm - Track One (from Sound and Vision 2001)
Census Of Hallucinations - "Where" (from Sixth Sense)
Grateful Dead - "Eleven Jam" (from The Golden Road)
3:05AM - "Tomorrow" (from I Don't Hear Jimmy Page)
Iowaska - "Ayahuasca" (from Vine Of Souls)
Bulldog Breed - "Halo In My Hair" (from Psychedelia)
Lollipop Shoppe - "You Must Be A Witch" (from Psychedelic Visions)

Alchemical Radio Show #20 Playlist:

The Bevis Frond - "Dustbins In The Rain"
The Psychedelic Breakfast - "Little Earthmen"
Nisha - "No Time To Be Angry"
Cousin Silas - "Warlock Hill"
Michael Moorcock & The Deep Fix - "Ferris Wheel"
John Bartles - "Let's Obsess About Death"
Paul Rose - "I Only Have Eyes For You"
Adrian Shaw - "Father's Day"
Paradox One - "An Inheritance Of Dormant Faculties"
The Rye - "Man Of Steel"
Clear Blue Sky - "Mirror Of The Stars"
Laurent Pernice - "Astereo"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

And of course don't forget to check out the Aural Innovations CD mail order
catalog for all the best music you've never heard. You'll find it at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html