Hawkwind Festival???

Mahkno nestor Mahkno at AOL.COM
Sun May 26 13:31:57 EDT 2002

I Likewise have not been contacted yet - was on HW-IRC Fri 24/05/02 where
hawkbot explained - loads to get through and bulk going out this weekend -
also that will be opportunity to contact through  MC for any that think they
have been missed - though this eventuality thought to be unlikely - I imagine
that contact will be made shortly - that "this week" timescale was perhaps a
tad optimistic - This is HW - do not panic!

steve